2. Collected data
- Brain Cubed collects only the personal data that you provide during registration, purchasing or subscribing.
- Collected data is: First Name, Last Name, E-mail address, City, Country.
- Any data regrading payment process – especially credit card credentials – is not collected nor stored nor processed by Brain Cubed, since entire process is done via third party app – PayPal.
- Any personal data that you provide to Brain Cubed is not shared to any other third party under any circumstances, except for payment process purpose, where that third party is PayPal.
3. Communications from the Website
- Brain Cubed will occasionally send information on Products, Services, special deals, promotions or Newsletters you have subscribed to. You may choose not to receive these types of communications by opting out.
4. Opting out
- Users are given the opportunity to opt-out of having their personal information used for certain purposes. All further usage of your personal information is subject to your further consent. You therefore have the choice of denying Brain Cubed access or not providing this information.
- Secondly, You may manually change the preferences of the range of use of personal information manually (if allowed) or directly contact via e-mail or by using Online Support service located on the Website.
5. Modifications of Terms
- Brain Cubed reserves the right to discontinue any portion of the whole service with or without previous notice. Brain Cubed is not to be held liable for such discontinuance. Any concluded sales will survive the discontinuance of these Terms of Service, and are to be executed on behalf of Brain Cubed.
- Every older version of these documents is superseded with the issuing of a renewed version.
6. Third party payment protocols
- Brain Cubed uses third-party app – PayPal – in order to securely process your payment.
- The third-party billing protocols use a high level of encryption and security, in order for your payment to be safely made without any risks.