References in these documents to Brain Cubed, “I” or “Me” mean the Brain Cubed website. References to “You”, “Your” and “User” mean the person, group or other entity utilizing Brain Cubed.
- You represent that you are from sufficient legal age and capacity and competent to enter into this agreement.
2. Account Registration and Profile
- Users, for the purposes of visiting and browsing Brain Cubed may or may not have a registered account. Upon registration, information as First Name, Last Name, E-mail Address and Username are required from you.
- If you want to delete your account please use this form. Please specify any data that is necessary.
- Brain Cubed is further not liable, to the maximum extent permitted by law for any: direct, indirect, special or consequential loss; business or private losses, including: income, savings, or profit loss, loss of contract, loss of goodwill or representations loss, warranty loss, data corruption, personal loss.
- Brain Cubed does not take any responsibility for the unreasonable behavior of Users and/or third parties.
4. Purchasing, Orders and Payment
- For the purposes of purchases the minimum personal information are required from you: First Name, Last Name, Country, Town/City/Suburb and E-mail Address.
- The complete process of payment is conducted via PayPal service, which means that it its performed with PayPal security measures. Any data provided during PayPal process is not accessed nor stored on the Website.
- Brain Cubed takes no responsibility for PayPal failures of any sort.
- Every Product on the Website is created by Brain Cubed and cannot be found anywhere else since it is not allowed to redistribute Products in any way.
- Each product is suitable only to be used on one machine (computer), unless specific license sates different.
- Users are not allowed to redistribute or sell Products in any way and form under any circumstances.
- In case of violation of GTC Brain Cubed reserves the right to withdraw access to the purchased files and services from the User who violated GTC.
- Copy of GTC is included in every download.
- If Product has a specific license it will be presented on the Product’s page and included in the download.
- Once a User completes a Transaction he can download his Product without any limits if specific license doesn’t state otherwise.
- User can use purchased Products in any way and any form in commercial (and non commercial) work without any limits.
- Every future update to the purchased Product is permanently available to the Customer for download if specific license doesn’t state otherwise.
- Every archive is password protected. Password for specific file can always be found on “my account” page in respective order details.
- Brain Cubed alone is the only entity responsible for pricing a product.
- At this moment prices do not include tax.
- At this moment Brain Cubed does not give, send, print invoices in any form.
7. Returns and Refunds Policy
- Due to the nature of the content, any Product acquired from brain-3.net is non-refundable after purchase.
- An exception is when the Product is damaged and/or cannot be accessed right from the purchase (i.e. the compressed files are corrupted and cannot be extracted). Therefore disadvantaged User has to prove that such a damage or corruption actually occurred.